
My children are amazing me!! Every day it seems like they are doing new things.

Katherine loves to use her imagination and the other day her frog was sat on, stepped on, and fed all day. She has a great memory and tells me when we are going the wrong way if she thinks it looks like we are on the way somewhere other then where I told her we were going. Did you follow? Haha~ She knows quite few of her letters and she can draw a "P". The Alphabet song is sung all day and she wants me to sing louder every time. If you have been around any two year old you know they love to sing but they don't quite know all the words so it is pretty cute when she comes up with the words she thinks they are saying.

Evan is eight months old and into EVERYTHING!! I have found him in many places(on top of the VCR) with many different things in his mouth(leaves being his personal favorite). Pulling up is his greatest achievment so far and he squishes up his nose and laughs every time. He is so pleased with himself. If I am on the floor he always starts crawling toward me breathing heavy, he then opens his mouth and covers me with slobber and laughs. This action is very similar to what his dad does to his big sister!!

We are having a great time!!
1 comment:
Charlotte! I don't know if you remember me...but you probably do. It's Natalie (Johnson) from waaaaaay back! I was reading Nick Longo's blogs, and I saw that you commented on his page, and I wanted to say hi! I ran into your parents, gosh, maybe 6 yrs ago at the mall of ga and you weren't there :( Anyways, your kids are beautiful and you look great! From what you write, you have such a full life! I made a blog "thingy" for myself to comment, but I don't know if I'll ever blog. But please do respond, I'd love to hear from you. If I did this right :) haha
Post a Comment