Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We will have a walker soon!!



Evan is standing on his own in the middle of the room. He has also taken one step. Yes it really was a step and when he went to take another one, he fell. Katherine is acting like she is just learning how to walk to get some attention. I told her he is watching her walk around and that he wants to do it too. So now she walk back and forth in front of him and say "Come on Evan, you can walk come on buddy , you can do it!" SOOOO Cute.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I thought your name was interesting-- "three fold cord," and I wondered if you knew that the umbilical cord is a cord of three strands. When I had all four of my kids, I had to go to a level 2 ultrasound to make sure it had three strands. When the doctor first told me that (knowing she wasn't a believer) I was amazed that not only was God weaving these little ones, but was using a cord of three strands not easily broken. Thought that was neat!

Have a great day!
Holly Smith