YEAH!!!
This afternoon I received a call from my Beloved!! He sounded wonderful. He sounded as thrilled as he was the day we got married and had children. I could see the smile through the phone. He was all a buzz about the Mogra Star Academy and the house that our friends found to live in while in Africa. They have room enough for a team to come and stay and he wants to pray about me going with him next time we go. Sounds like he knows something I don't know. More on that when he returns, I am sure. He really misses us and he wants to hugs and kiss the kids so bad. He shows our picture to most people he meets and he looks at it often. So precious! Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
He has the day off tomorrow and will be resting up for a weekend full of outdoor crusades. Thank you for your e-mails and prayers. They have been felt!!
No comments:
Post a Comment