Hi Char, Your kids are beautiful and sooo big! I was on Paige's blog and saw you had left a message, so i went to your page and there you all were. It sounds like Larry's trip was amazing and his shots are great. Seth and I are going to the Dominican Republic with some of the youth in our church and we are very excited. PLease, if either one of you go again let us know, we would love to help send you. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer! Be blessed, Tarah
Hey you! Things are busy over here! I will call you about the job stuff- It will be two days one week and three the next and Carrie has already said that she would keep him the third day (so one day for her every other week) and it will just be until Oct. I still have some questions for my boss that will be deal breakers for sure - Call you Paige
2 comments:
Hi Char, Your kids are beautiful and sooo big! I was on Paige's blog and saw you had left a message, so i went to your page and there you all were. It sounds like Larry's trip was amazing and his shots are great. Seth and I are going to the Dominican Republic with some of the youth in our church and we are very excited. PLease, if either one of you go again let us know, we would love to help send you. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer! Be blessed, Tarah
Hey you! Things are busy over here! I will call you about the job stuff- It will be two days one week and three the next and Carrie has already said that she would keep him the third day (so one day for her every other week) and it will just be until Oct. I still have some questions for my boss that will be deal breakers for sure - Call you
Paige
Post a Comment