Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day

Last Sunday Larry took the kids and I was able to go scrapbooking all afternoon with my mom. We went to a local place that sells everything my little scrapbooking heart could want. They have tables in the back and a potty close by-hehe. We talked and laughed and I completed ten pages of my little boys baby book. We are up to 6 months old, which is great considering I am having my next one in about 4 months. We then drove to Mom and Dad's for dinner prepared by the hubby's. We had Strawberry cake and ice cream for dessert and just had a wonderful time together as a family laughing and watching everyone be really silly that night. Water spilling, cake licking, Evan's constant crying(he apparently missed mommy a lot) lot's of memories.

Larry not only gave me the day to get away but he also gave me a gift certificate to a spa to get a manicure and pedicure!!!




Dad gave mom a Ipod shuffle and the kids gave her an Itunes gift card. We gave her coffee, a mug and her favorite cute stuffed animals.

No comments: