Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Girls


In the years to come I think I am really going to treasure our special day. Right now it is all about the cards(with money), Birthday party and friends she has. One day she will want to be with me and we will share our day and celebrate. She is five and I can't believe it. We are very similar and very different but we are a team. She is fun to watch as she plays with her brothers. This year we each had special events near our birthday. My mom surprised me with a night out with my girlfriends and Katherine had her ballet recital the night before her birthday. We had a night out with the family and Larry took me out by myself the night of my birthday. She will have a party next Saturday with her friends and I get to go away all by myself for a night this month!! I love you my firstborn and even though times might be a little tough right now I look forward to the day we call one another friend!

No comments: