Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

The wisdom teeth saga


AWEFUL!!! Everything about this was something I want to forget. From being wide awake for the extraction(grinding), to visiting the ER because of reaction to the meds, to having an infection in my mouth (twice) because of the holes not healing fast enough. Oh! and I found a gray hair that week and I actually screamed I was so upset...I think it was the meds. I am starting to feel better now but still have headaches every once in awhile. I am rinsing with peroxide and trying very hard to stay away from rice and coucous and things that could easily get stuck.
If you like the wrap in my head and would like to have your own(because it is sure to be hitting the NY runway)call my mom, she used it to hold the frozen pea bags to my face for the swelling.

1 comment:

Britt Mooney said...

I think this is my favorite picture of you ... ever.