Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

A cabin in the woods

This is where I will be...

laughing, relaxing, enjoying vacation with our family, Larry's side and possibly my brothers if it snows. Good to know we are loved for just being us-hehe.
Oh! I am already dreaming of the wonderful smells that will come from this kitchen. I think it is just going to smell better because of the way it looks ;)
Now if I can only get all my lists and packing in order. Snow is scheduled for next Tuesday...the kids are already praying!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Oh my! This cabin is the most beautiful cabin I have ever seen. I wish we could go to a place like that.


Oh... I am a new follower. Please come follow back if you would like. I am doing some great giveaways right now (ipod nano and itunes giftcard) and have some great ones coming up! Nice to meet you!

GOD BLESS YOU sweet new friend!