Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sickness

This is week #7 for Sean and #2 for the rest of us. We are trying to get well. We are praying. We are taking all herbal and homeopathic remedies I have found. Yesterday we sat outside and soaked up sun for two+ hours and it was wonderful. We went out again today. Needless to say I haven't been posting I have been nurse and Mom. Don't forget wife too. Lessons are still being learned and a fight to have better communication is raging. Guess I want to catch -up but I probably should start with my journal and weed through what i will say to you cause it could get really boring when i talk about the lady at the Farmer's Market that had her husband tie her shoes because her pants were too tight she couldn't bend over...I know random... but what goes through my head nonetheless. We have laughed, cried, and lost a lot of sleep the last couple of weeks but normalcy might be right around the corner. I use that word with a smile on my face because with a husband three kids and a God who has split the Red sea I am not sure I should ever look for normal!

1 comment:

Evie's Story said...

Charlotte
Right on girl! Clearly, you knew exactly what I was talking about! What a profoundly insightful book! I was intentionally vague on the blog because I didnt really want to insight a riot and have others picking apart the author. Encouraged though to see another who has grasped the truths behind some straightforward ideas! Its been a blessing to read....and challenge to implement!