Bathing suit season is upon us. I leave for the beach in a few days and because I have lost 11lbs!!! It was a Summer treat for me to buy a new bathing suit. It has been a journey. One that has had some tears. But overall tonight I had success and I am so thrilled with what I got and the price I paid.
Lands End is where I first saw the black bathing suit. Wasn't sure it would look right so I moved onto the tankini. I went ahead and purchased online the tankini and another tankini thinking it would get here before vacay. I was WRONG. It is still sitting in Wisconsin somewhere and I leave Saturday. SO...my friend H and I ventured to Sears to see if they just might have my size in the bathing suits I wanted.They have a LandsEnd kiosk there. After an hour of putting on and taking off and trying again then switching bottoms and then walking past the black bathing suit above and saying to myself..."just try it, you never know?!?" I walked out with both of the bathing suits you see here and get this...they were all 50% off! The black one ended up fitting great and it was only $37.20! I am so happy and now completely ready for vacation...except for the packing of course ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment