Saturday, April 23, 2011
Vulnerable
I sit here feeling stuck in time. Where after being vulnerable to a friend I have to wait until we live life again to find out how they really see me. Their actions will now show whether or not they will let His love continue to guide them in their responses to me or will they treat me differently based on their judgement of what I revealed. It wasn't someone casual off the street. It is someone to be considered a life long friend but my heart still hangs in the balance. Friendship is risky business. You long for it with every fiber of your being but you are fearful of the closeness just as much. All I have left to do now is wait. But not without a comforter that is not bound by human affection or opinion. He is the One who created me, knows me and pulled me out of the pit. He has called me clean and I have to choose to believe and rest in His saving grace. 2000 years later the power of the cross working in my heart on just another Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment