Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's the final Countdown

We had great time in NC for our family reunion. We barely got above 60 degrees, it rained most of the time so we all snuggled 'round the fire. We played plenty of games that had us all in stitches.
Now that we are home I am feeling the weight of all that needs to be done before we head out across the USA. Clothes are being washed, Bills are getting paid and lists of all kinds are formed. Yesterday was one of those emotional days where nothing bad has happened, no one has pressed any buttons but I just wanted to sit in a corner and cry. Our lives are going to be turned upside down. I kept saying to myself it is ok you want this, you are prepared for this but I still just wanted to stay put. I love our friends, family, and church community so much. They have been such a delight to my heart for so long. It will be hard to leave, there will be tears! I ended the day with those wonderful friends. We ate yogli mogli, laughed and sat real close. I will  miss them terribly when I leave in 8 days.

No comments: