After being inspired by a couple of blogs writing about their advent for Christmas we decided to one as well.
As you see here the pages have already been laminated and cut. This was quite an adventure. I, with all three kids in tow drove up to Kinko's to print off the pages and use their giant laminator and cutter. I will just give some highlights. 1. smudged papers that were grabbed before drying 2. burnt fingers because the laminator was so hot. 3. the spinner of cards available for purchase spinning out of control and cards flying. I was very glad to bring this project back home!
Sean and Evan cut the colored paper backs for each day
Katherine sewed the trunk of the tree
I would love to say we read our advent everyday until Christmas but sadly we did not. We do however have an advent that we made that we can use for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment