Pages

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday-Monday



Another Monday rolls around and we have gone to the grocery, folded some laundry and now I am only a few moments away from my nap (that is if the kids cooperate). It is raining outside and getting colder here so I am ready to snuggle in for the rest of the day. Maybe I can get Larry to build a fire when he gets home. One thing I do love about Mondays is that they are very slow and predictable unlike most of our weekends. Weekends just seem to fly by here at our home and this one was especially busy. Friday night we went to a cousin's b-day party and the kids were cute as could bee. Saturday Larry and I went hiking along the Amicalola river with some friends(early), afternoon brought naps and Shopping. YEAH. Sunday we went to two churches watched a terrible Falcons ballgame and went to our church Fall Picnic. All of that while my sister stayed with us because my parents were out of town. See why I need my nap today.

No comments: