Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Our Hike




What an awesome time!!
Larry and I went on a five mile hike with a group of friends and stayed the weekend at the Len Foote Hike Inn. It was a great trip and I would advise anyone going for time away to seek God and spend time in the Mtns of N. GA. We walked, prayed and just meditated on the beauty of God's handywork while we were there. We have been so inspired that Saturday we are going up near that area again to spend a day hiking with some friends of ours. Happy trails to all of you!!

2 comments:

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nick said...

Hey Charlotte!!! I put up a post there but then had some grammaitcal errors so I am reposting.

Your kids certainly look like they are yours! I see your brothers from time to time when I am in town. I hope to see you one of these times. Put a comment on my blog with your email address, and then I will delete it so it is not out there for all to see.

Hope to see you soon

Nick Longo