As we were driving home from the grocery the little voice in the backseat started asking me questions.
Momma, why is there an empty space in my ear??
Honey, you have a hole in your ear so that the sound of my voice can go into your ear and you can hear me.
Why?
Well, you have an eardrum and it converts the sound of my voice and then your brain tells me what you said.
>Long Pause< as she is thinking about all of this I go into the five senses and try my best, as I am driving, to show Evan my Nose, Ears, Eyes, Mouth and Fingers.
Momma, I want to take my drumsticks out!
You do? Honey you won't be able to hear if you take your eardrums out.
Momma, I don't want to hear you anymore.
2 comments:
Ha!!!!!!!! oh the cute things kids say!
So no more "drunsticks" huh!
They are so adoreable. Has Katherine grown a foot!
Post a Comment