Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Fall

Fall-

When I think of Fall, many pictures come to mind. Pumpkins, Reds and Yellows that can't be matched with paint or crayon. Blue skies, cool breeze and warm drinks. Festivals, Fall cleaning and new outfits. Football and naps next to my man while he is watching football. Gettting together with family and muffins baking in the oven. These are just a few of the reasons why I am so filled right now with a joy of life and enjoyment of nature. Get outside and take a walk you can't help but enjoy it in the Fall.

2 comments:

BethAnne said...

Hey, found your blog through LPM. I live in East TN and fall is definitely in the air. I noticed that you have pics of Myrtle Beach - our family goes to Myrtle every year and we have a wonderful time - looks like you guys did too.

AbbyLane said...

hey there! found your blog through miss bethanne! I LOVE FALL!! and your post made me smile so big!! :)