I am so refreshed this morning. Three nights in a row I have slept so good. Deep good sleep that is not interrupted by Peeing every hour and legs twitching. Thank you Lord for answering my(our) prayers. Drinking tea every night really helps calm me down as well.
Tomorrow a photographer I know is taking my Belly pics! The kids are going with me and we will be having photos done with them as well. I am really looking forward to this. I didn't do it with the other two so it is something special with the the third one. My mom is coming and bringing this beautiful robe that I am going to use with my belly poking out.
Hope you all have a great day and try your best to stay cool despite this HOT weather.
3 comments:
YAY see ya tomorrow;)
We want to see the pictures. How do you think they turned out? H
Can't wait to see them!!!!
Post a Comment