Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Week at Home

After getting too tired and cranky half way through the week and contractions Sunday night, I decided we were going to stay at home . Evan got a little stomach bug so it helped my decision. We have done lots of laundry, cooking and imaginative play. We have also learned the art of posing. I think I have used my new camera with him a little too much.They had a campout in the hall. They came up with the idea by themselves and had me replace the batteries in the flashlights to make it a really great experience.



We have played lots of dress up but Evan really got into it when a friend gave us a Woody outfit. He is very proud to be a cowboy, not a ballerina.

Reading books is another way to pass the time and it means Momma is sitting, resting from the list of things in my head I want to do.

Today is a fun day though and my next post will show you why.

No comments: