Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Contractions and a rough night

It is currently- 4:51 AM
My contractions are five minutes apart and lasting about 54 sec on average-thanks to a great program called contraction master.
I am tired!!!!
We ate a great Chicken Pot Pie had mild contractions on and off until about 10PM. Took a bath and tried to go to bed. Ended up sleeping on the lazy boy and the couch.
3:30AM coughed myself awake and felt like I had torn something...
wait...

Ok contraction has past.

Nothing really tore it was just very violent coughing. I have been sick for about a week now and it has turned into a nasty cough.
Started reading blogs and that is when the contractions happened. 4Am started timing and here we are an hour later. Today Lord???????

3 comments:

Luanne Dietz said...

ok.. keep me posted on how everything goes.. Love ya guys!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Hope your day got easier! Maybe you're holding your baby right now??!!

Brandt and Paige Deegan said...

I completely understand that you are busy right now but the suspense is killing me!