Oh my Goodness. I had no idea the amount of time I would spend on FB. It is so much fun for this social girl. I have two albums and update my status regularly. I am sure the fun will wear off in a week or so but for now I spend a lot of my time there. I also find that after all teh pics that were taken around the Holidays I haven't been grabbing my camera as much. Life seems to be pretty "normal" around here adn nothing exciting to post. Uness of course you want to see teh enw recipes I have made or see katherine change her clothes three times a day. Lord, help me!
Anway, for now I am updating with words but I will have pics soon. I have updates Christmas photos in the month of DDecember though so go back and take a look.
1 comment:
hey girl I hope all is well. look me up on Facebook. Your kids are growing like weeds.
Post a Comment