Not sure how to swallow yet.
First Bite
This was actually supposed to be first. He was looking at it and his arms were moving because he was so excited.
My baby is geting so big. He is in 6-12month clothes and had his first banana Thursday. I knew he wanted to eat because we were sitting at the table eating lunch and hes was fussin' at em in hsi swing. If you know my baby he is never fussy, unless he is hungry or wants to go to bed. I asked him if he wanted to eat and he got the biggest smile in hsi face and started kicking his legs. So, I put him in his Bumbo and the first feeding began. I did make the mistake of giving him two feedings of mashed banana and needless to say we had a rough nite of sleep.
***I don't know what is wrong with blogger but it is loading my pictures from last to first and then it won't let me move around what i wrote...so frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment