We also received almost half of the money we need for our NEW double stroller. I love to exercise and the other strollers wheels literally came off I used it so much. Thank you ladies for a great night.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Baby Shower #1
My friends Amy and Natalie had a wonderful Shower for me last Monday. We had my favorite dessert and watched a hilarious comedian-Anita Renfroe. What a great change to your regular prim and proper shower. They had to stop the show three times for me to go to the potty. I am telling you it was FUNNY! Needless to say that the baby dropped by my Dr.'s visit Thursday and the Dr. said all we need to do now is dilate!!! YAY

Andes candy brownies with Martha Stewart lemon cookies-I am proud to say I didn't have one strawberry-hehe
My mom handmade burp cloths for me with three different patterns
My cousin found the blanket I really wanted-It has a puppy plane on it and sais "Little Pilot" just like Evan's room.
I am a scrapbooker and I have finished Evan's book up to a year. My friend Natalie gave me the best momma scrapbooker gift, a little scrapbook brag book all ready for pictures. It has ribbons, and tags, and buttons and it is so cute.
We also received almost half of the money we need for our NEW double stroller. I love to exercise and the other strollers wheels literally came off I used it so much. Thank you ladies for a great night.
We also received almost half of the money we need for our NEW double stroller. I love to exercise and the other strollers wheels literally came off I used it so much. Thank you ladies for a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep me posted.. I'm here and on call;)
Post a Comment