Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Shower #2

My Bible Study ladies treated me to a night of dessert and gifts. They all were so generous and I walked away, as Larry would say, with a loot. Some of my exercise friends were able to come as well and one of them brought delicious lemon bars!!


Gina was our host and she gave me this great diaper bag full of diapers and wet ones.Stacy brought homemade banana ice cream!

Miss Jessie from the church down the street gave us a gift and even put goodies in there for Evan and Katherine. She has been taking care of Evan since he was 5 1/2 weeks old during my exercise class.

I love demdaco! My Aunt, Mom and sisters found this adorable little boy figurine and I LOVE it.
Nichole gave us the sweater vest outfit, too bad I can't get his Daddy to wear them.
My mom-lighting is bad-sorry mom, you looked great!
Nichole
Aunt Carol- she brought scrumptious creme brulee dip with Graham crackers
Marvel- dear scrapbooking friend!

Bathtime should be much easier now with this stool from my friend- Amy

Thank you so much ladies for a great time. I hope you enjoyed yourselves, because I had a great time.

No comments: