Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

At year end

Yesterday as I was reading some of my favorite blogs, one of the ladies mentioned that she wasn't sure that she would be able to effectively put together a contest that a company had asked her to do. She had to finish by November the 10th and she was only going to be getting home Friday. In my head I said"Oh you will have plenty of time do it girl!" Then I moved over to another blog where she was mentioning that by November 10th she needed to have a button ready for her annual Christmas fun and her five favorite things needed to be put together for christmas crafts. I again said to myself' " Why so stressed it is only October, you can do it. Christmas isn't that close."
As I clicked to another blog it hit me-It is November the 12th and it is really close to Christmas. I just started to laugh at myself and ran right out to tell my husband what the date was.
Ladies we are almost through with 2008 and where did the last 4 months go?? Unbelievable to think about all that has happened this year. I am sure all of us do this every year but now that I have had my third baby and we aren't planning on any more I guess I am looking back and treasuring a little more.
What are some of your highs and lows of this year? How did God show up and show out for you?

1 comment:

Luanne Dietz said...

Family Christmas photos are always a great way to remember this year!!! Let me know if you guys are looking for family photos, or anyone you know is.. Tis the season for holiday pictures;) Glad to hear you all are doing well!