It is one of those few days when I am so emotional that even little commercials make me cry. I have yelled, growled, slept, cried, and apologized more times then I can count the last two days and I better be visited by Ms. flow or I am going to hurt something.
On a much more wonderful note, our friends the Deaton's had their beautiful baby girl and I have just had tears running down my face as I look at their pictures. It is such a wonderful thing to become a first time parent! It changes everything! Your outlook, your heart, your love, your tenderness, your relationships-EVERYTHING. It makes me go back to four years ago and visit all of the wonderful things that have happened because of our baby girl. I have experienced more depth of emotion then I ever thought possible. The thing that hits me with each birth though is the amount of love that increases for my man. He is amazing and has sacrificed so much to have these three children. He is so faithful to the Lord and to us.
My little baby is now waking from his nap and I must go snuggle and smell his sweet little head and savor every moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment