Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crafts
















I have never thought of myself as really crafty or creative. I have really enjoyed scrapbooking over the years and can do step by step crafts but to just throw something together never quite pans out. My daughter on the other hand LOVES to be creative and everything turns into some work of art.
I have been trying lately to do at least a craft with them a week and last week I did my own "Big Girl" craft with my friend Becca.

I found the idea in the Parenting magazine. Picked out my fabric and shirts. Washed and dried all fabric and headed over to her house. My mom stayed with all three of my kids and I was so giddy I forgot where I was going...twice! I stopped at Starbuck's on the way and Here are my very fun results.










As soon as I get them back from my mom, she trimmed it with the sewing machine, I will take pics of the kids!!

1 comment:

Whittaker Woman said...

So cute! I love them! H