Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday weekend

Is this how I do it?? Uncle Chad taught him an easier way to show he is three and he worked very hard to get it right.

Evan got a BIKE!! Nana and Papa found a spiderman helmet and pads to go with it. We were so thankful for the great weather so everyone could go outside while he tried out his new ride.
Aunt Carol got in on the action. Even though she broke her wrist just a few weeks a go she was right there helping Evan learn to ride.
Katherine drew a bike with the chalk.
THANK YOU EVERYONE for the presents.
Aunt Carol and Uncle Roo-roo. He and Daddy went and made the special run for ice cream which everyone enjoyed.
Uncle Neil, Emma and Aunt Amy

3 comments:

Beth Herring said...

I enjoyed the birthday pictures. Looks like you had a great time.

Nothing as good as a Nana and a Papa! I should know because I am one very blessed Nana of 4 - soon to be 5!

In Him,
Beth

Whittaker Woman said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the comment today! I appreciated it! H

Shelly said...

Oh my word the spiderman helmet is too great. And now I want chocolate cake (re: the picture in the previous post!)