The last two days I have sensed the Lord put a word in my heart. He kept drawing me to His Faithfulness. Today I went to Bible Gateway and did a search. Here are just a few of the ones I found.
Deuteronomy 7:9 (New International Version)
9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
Deuteronomy 32:4 (New International Version)
4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.
Psalm 18 :25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless
Psalm 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
There is enough meat there for me to chew on and talk to the Lord about for awhile. He has been pricking my heart about my belief about how faithful He really is and I am finding that this little heart has a lot of trusting to do.
1 comment:
Great verses on faithfulness. God is so faithful to us! He is so good.
Blessings,
Angela
Post a Comment