We went to JcPenney during the Presidents day sale and found awesome deals on our bedding , curtains and rod. I broke the rod within a day of being home but my man, Mr. Fix-it, made it look good as new. I should have pics up of our bedding tonight after Larry puts together our new bed frame.


We picked out this counter top at Home Depot. They cut it and delivered it to our house. We did our own install and plumbing. Afterwards Larry told me how much we saved and I was so thankful that he knew how to do the work. I told him so and he just smiled with this look saying
if you only knew. I then asked him if he had ever done plumbing work before and he just cut his eyes and gave me the,
no, but I did pretty good right? look. Sigh!! Yes you did good and thank the Lord you did, because Momma is almost done with this renovating stuff!!

New paint, sink, counter, mirror, door handles, faucets and last but not least new japanese blossom soap that matches. YEAH!!

We found this huge mirror at Rooms to go Outlet for only $74. I could not believe it. We bought it right away and I am so pleased with how it looks.

This is the counter up close for my Mom's benefit. She has been sick in bed for a long time and hasn't seen any of the work.
2 comments:
That looks GREAT and the video on FB made me LOL
BTW: I subscribe to you through bloglines but it never tells me when you update - stupid site
So I happened to hop over here and check on you and realized Dern it I have missed a ton!!
I can't wait to see you !!!
It is not quite soon enough though :)
BTW: I need your e-mail address
i sent out an e-mail to all the 25 ladies coming to Memphis LPL :)
Much love
Kim
Love the bathroom! Looks so good. You are blessed to have a husband who is handy around the house.
In him,
Beth
Post a Comment