Family
We may not have it all together but together we have it all
After giving such praise for how well the kids have been we all crashed this morning. Of course when I say all, that does not mean Larry, because if you know him he is fine. Staying up late and being in four different homes in a week has definitely taken its toll this morning. Tears are present over most interactions and that includes me. As the Mom I want to hold everything together, making sure each child is getting what they need while also supporting my man. I am feeling the weight today and I am pretty sure it has to do with my lack of time by myself with the Lord. I am definitely going to pull away today. It is amazing to me how that seems selfish. I know it is the weird way that the enemy gets me to NOT do what is necessary. As a family we are getting ready to have some family prayer time today. Trying not to be religious about doing it everyday but teaching the children the LIFE that we get when we choose Him and ask for the Spirit to speak to us again today. Not depending on what happened yesterday. We do it to teach them but it is also a good reminder for my heart. A trip to the park will be in order too since we all love to be outdoors. It will keep us connected as a family not just by doing spiritual exercises together but physical ones as well. We will hopefully encounter an opportunity to speak to someone while we are there.
I just wanted you all to know we are a real family that deals with real emotions and upsets while going on this amazing journey. It will not ruin us it will strengthen us but not without choosing to go before the Lord and ask for help. It is in our weakness that He is made strong. Today I fully expect for Him to show up!
No comments:
Post a Comment