Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It is official...I am homesick




You know I love social media because it helps you stay in touch. But you know, I don't like social media because it reminds you how much you have left :( today I spent quite a few moments going through so many pictures of my friends and family. I am so grateful I can see these photos and still long for them. We have been through so much together and believe me it hasn't all been pretty. It has been outright nasty at times. But through the perseverance that comes from Christ alone we made it through and I have treasures that cannot be measured here on earth. I long to be with them but I also long for the next thing that God has for Larry and I as well. Almost equally divided today. I can see after just two weeks how much us leaving GA was so good for us and for all those we left behind. But it doesn't diminish the fact that my heart wants it to have been just as good if we stayed. Now we are here. Apart from each other. Praying daily for one another. Hoping that no matter what God has each of us do we will be faithful to the call and grateful for all we had when we were together.

No comments: