Eating all the candy!!!!!! My beautiful Sisters My cousin and her boyfriend- his daughter Emma and Katherine are the same age and have a great time together. HAPPY EASTER!!!! Emma ate the egg right out of the shell instead of the candy All five of us Kids My little brothers and sisters are all taller then me. I got the short gene-hehe Hope you enjoyed this wonderful season of redemption in all areas of your life!!!!!!
Hey Lady, So your kids are getting so big! So you want the scoop huh! Well his name is Josh. He is an amazing man. I have fallen head over heals and we are just waiting to see where God is going to take us. He and I go to the same church, his mom and I were bible study together. He has meet my parents and we just got back from Tennessee from visiting his grandparents. I still can't believe the kids are that big. I hope all is well. Maryse
1 comment:
Hey Lady, So your kids are getting so big! So you want the scoop huh! Well his name is Josh. He is an amazing man. I have fallen head over heals and we are just waiting to see where God is going to take us. He and I go to the same church, his mom and I were bible study together. He has meet my parents and we just got back from Tennessee from visiting his grandparents. I still can't believe the kids are that big. I hope all is well. Maryse
Post a Comment