Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Update on my Friend

I went to visit her yesterday at the hospital and she had a biopsy done on both breasts that morning. She will be having a bone scan today and a Spinal tap on Friday. Radiation therapists came in and they decided to do what more test before ruling out radiation therapy.

The presence of God was filling their room. He has also blessed them with a wonderful contact there that Loves the Lord and knows them from a previous church they were apart of. Even the Radiation Dr. was a former student of her Father's. Praise GOD!!

Please continue to lift her up and her husband. Their three year old daughter is staying with her Father in Augusta until the weekend. It was such an encouragement to me to be with them yesterday. Their faith is strong and her eyes communicate to you that her Trust is in God. I will continue to lean on the Lord as I follow Him to love and support them through this TRYING time.

Thank you for your prayers!!

1 comment:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Definately praying for your friend and her family.