ABDC-Americas Best Dance Crew
A show created by Randy Jackson and LOVED by anyone who has to tap there toe to the beat of a good song. I lUV to dance and wish that I had a little bit more rhythm. If you know me well you know my secret loves and this show gives me a treat every Thursday night. If you don't know me that well, one day over coffee or a good Denzel Washington movie you will find out ;)
Anyway, I watch in awe of what the human body can do and the beauty that can flow out. We were created to bring glory to God and to me dancing is one way we do that. Hey, If King David could dance naked in the streets and they say he was a man after God's own heart then I think if we tap our toe or express ourselves to Him in worship we are bringing a smile to His face.
Just to clarify I wouldn't dance all of these moves to bring Glory to the Lord, I am just sayin' it does this heart good to see talented dancers give it all and it finds me holding my breath because it is that good.
No comments:
Post a Comment