Such a hard time putting into words the thoughts, feelings and emotions I have been going through the last two weeks. Kids being sick, offenses that need to be forgiven, weight that isn't coming off and major changes in our church have me spinning. I have spent some time in the word but I find myself falling asleep. It is in moments like these that I am thankful that scripture has been read to me, sung to me and prophesied over me since I was a little girl. It is in these times that the living water rises up within me and I am revived. Stephanie caused me to recognize this when she wrote this post today.
Scriptures like "All things work together for good of those who love him and are called according to His purposes" "His plans are to prosper you and not harm you to give you hope and a future" " He loves me with an everlasting love" "Perfect love casts out all fear" "Cling to the Rock that is higher then I" I find that the scriptures that touch the very issues of my heart rise up and give me the strength to do what I need to do.
My kids are all well now.
The offense has been forgiven
The Church, His people, are looking to the Head, Jesus, to lead us in His way.
My husband thought I looked like a very beautiful actress today and told me so before he left for work.
Weather like we are having has warmed me all the way through to my soul and I feel encouraged.
No comments:
Post a Comment