Daddy walked hand in hand with Katherine form the car to the house. She was skipping and humming to herself the whole way. To say she was excited would be an understatement!Momma and her girl. Or to be more honest my mini-me!

Katherine took this photo of us, I think she really wanted some of that cake. It is taking up more of the picture then we are.
My Mom looked amazing! She got that dress for a super great deal and rocked it the whole night.
Daddy and his girl. This is THE dress that she picked out with us for the wedding. It was a dramatic experience as we looked around Kohl's but when I lifted up this dress she exclaimed "That is the One I have been wanting Mom!" Keep in mind she is 4.
My family Ret, Christine, Larry, ME, Katherine, Mom, Dad, Katie, Chad. We are all grown up now.It felt weird to have a family photo without the boys. It was good to have a night with Katherine all to ourselves and I will treasure this photo.

Katherine LOVED the flowers. She went all around the reception looking for any that were left behind. At one point she discovered a bouquet on the cake table. I could tell in her eyes she was on a mission. Before I knew it she was asking who this bouquet belonged to and then found her way to her Aunt Kathy. She, as politely as she knew how, convinced her to let her have the flowers and then took a great picture with her Aunt Kathy displaying her find.
These little flowers wouldn't do.
Here she is with her Aunt Kathy and the beloved bouquet
Aunt Carol came to see her in the Princess Party room. There was chicken nuggets, castles, markers, apple juice, candy...4yo HEAVEN!We had a great time and all of the photos I took of the Bride and Groom didn't come out very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment