We are currently in South Carolina.
It will be a week to debrief, catch up the blog and get a game plan ready for what we will be doing for the next couple of months. Larry's family is with us and right now their older girls are playing with the kids and I am sitting here listening to fun giggles and cousin love spilling out of the next room.
We left NM and headed toward the Carlsbad Caverns and TX. Katherine said that the Caverns were her favorite part of the whole trip. We traveled across the southern united states quickly and were in the car a lot the last week. It was full of 7-9 hour days and a few quick stops with friends in San Antonio and TN. I will post more photos and detail as I get them uploaded.
We are good. We are ready to not live out of a suitcase. We are full of excitement about God's story that He is writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment