We are back in the South.
We are renting a home for an incredible price!
We got internet today...yay.
We are NOT settled into the house, routine or meals.
But we are at rest in Him who works all things together for our good because we love HIM.
I am trying to so hard to connect with all of the family and friends that supported us throughout our journey and it is overwhelming at times. In addition to having responsibilities to teach my kids, clean the house and pray regularly about what the next step is for our family I sometimes go to bed just wanting to say "I'm sorry" to those I forgot to call back or facebook a response to. The kids are enjoying being in one place for more then a couple of nights but next week we are going camping with my family because we "love" it now. We are getting encouragement almost daily about Honduras and have some great leads as to what we should do while we wait for specific timing. We have been going through pictures to put together a slide show that hopefully will be less then 10 minutes :) I am currently stalling by writing a post because I don't want to go to the grocery and decide what to eat and prepare for this week.
Thank you for bearing with us as we re-acclimate and try to go back and post pictures and things that happened while we were traveling. We are so grateful to you for your prayers and support.
1 comment:
Welcome Home!! Thanks for sharing your journey, it was fun to share in your adventure. I am excited to hear what will be next for you all.
Post a Comment