Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Home again

Well, it is official our vacation has now ended and exploded all over our house! We are trying to get everything put away and continue with daily routine. Yesterday, I spent a solid hour in the kitchen and it finally looked decent enough to feed children in it without fear of germs. ewww! This was all started by forgetful little me leaving a chicken breast opened in the fridge for a week while we were gone. Can anybody say SMELLY!?! Just trying to keep it real over here and let some of that reality shine through. Today it is supposed to be sunny and in the 50's so I am not sure how much laundry will get done because this girl has four kids today that will want to get outside!!

Should have some pics up of our trip when I can locate the camera and get them uploaded. We had a great relaxing time with snow, an in home movie theater and lots of GUUD eatin'.

No comments: