Last year I had a great time planning an entire week of fun for the children leading up to Valentine's. Well...Katherine remembered almost every detail and was talking about what we were going to do this year right after Christmas. I eventually had to tell her that we would talk about it more after vacation but until then let's focus on all that we are grateful for and I tried to move the attention to snow and winter fun instead. To give you an idea of how much she LOVED the holiday last year she decided to have a Valentine's birthday that year as well. So all that to say we had another week of fun and I only have about 7 pictures to show for it. Hating myself right now! So here you go the ones that made the cut.

Yogurt hearts that we froze in the Am and ate for lunch.


Evan was very pleased. He found the idea in one of his magazines.


Heart Brownies

And last but not least Heart ice. Got to love the Target 1.00 section. They had heart ice trays that I then gave to the children one morning during the week. I actually got most of the gifts for them at target and spent about $20 on the holiday week.
No comments:
Post a Comment